Registration is now open – please register here.
Please note that only online registration will be accepted. For assistance, please contact the Participant Support Department by email at email@example.com.
Payment received by 22 April 2012
From 1 May 2012
|EASO Member (1)||€600||€675|
|‘World Bank’ Rate (2)||€475||€525|
1. Applicants must indicate the EASO National Association of which they are a member so that their membership can be verified.
2. To qualify for the ‘World Bank’ rate, applicants must live and work in a low-income countries as defined by the World Bank.
3. Applicants must be full-time students at the time of the congress and will need to send a proof of student status letter from their university department. Please post, fax or email it to the Congress Secretariat. Post-doctorate students are not eligible for this rate.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply. Pre registration is available until 22 April 2012. Registrations from 23 April 2012 must be made onsite.
Full Registration (Including Concessions)
- Admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition & poster hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Delegate Bag – including programme book, abstract book etc.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. Payment must be in Euros using one of the following options:
1. Preferred Payment Option: Credit card – Visa and MasterCard payments can be completed during online registration. Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
2. Personal or Company Cheque (In Euros) – Cheques should be made payable to European Association for the Study of Obesity and must be received by the appropriate payment deadline.
3. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, instructions will be included in your invoice. Please note that an international bank transfer may take up to 10 days to reach our account and that you should ensure that transfers are action well in advance of registration deadlines. Please note that all transfer fees must be covered by the delegate.
4. If you take advantage of the early pre-registration rate, payment must received by the January 28 deadline. If payment is not received by this deadline, the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
- Cancellations received prior to 28 January 2012 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after 28 January 2012 will not be refunded
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing
Group registration is available to groups of 10 or more delegates. Download the Group Registration Guide from www.easo.org/eco2011 if you wish to register your delegates as a group.
Note: Group registration closes on 22 April 2012. You will not be able to register a group after this date.
If you are an accredited journalist and would like to register for the Congress, please contact the Congress Secretariat.
Letters of invitation
Letters of invitation to assist with Visa applications can be provided by the Congress Secretariat once the following information has been provided:
- Proof of payment of fees
- Full name
- Work address
- Home address
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
If you require an invitation letter please contact the Congress Secretariat. Visa applications are not the responsibility of the Congress. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Embassy in good time. Letters of invitation will not be issued after 31 March 2012.
Italian Pharma Companies who need to pre-register for AIFA procedure can contact:
Pandani Viaggi – Congress and Fair Department
Via G. Fara, 13 20124 Milano – Italy
Tel: +39 02.6693007 (INT.4)
Fax: +39 02.66716063
N.B. Individual Italian delegates need not use this system and should register via the online system as normal.